As reported by the Houston Business Journal:
Houston-based DataVox , an information technology systems company, is constructing a new corporate headquarters building near Beltway 8 and Bellaire Boulevard.
The corporate headquarters will be housed in a $10 million, three-story building designed by American Commerical Contractors, the company said Nov. 15 in a statement. The building will feature a three-story glass curtain wall atrium, skybridges, breakrooms,meetingspace, a server room and a warehouse.
DataVox expects to open the headquarters in September 2012.
More details as we learn more.
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- Houston Press: Neighborhoods like Sharpstown are “Essentially Ignored”
- Why I Am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term: Part Three
- Why I am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term: Part Two
- Why I Am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term on City Council
- Tax Increment Zones (TIRZ) Expansions Designed to Beat Revenue Cap