Improving our community begins with identifying the primary issues effecting our neighborhoods, analyzing the trends and likely causes, and developing specific ideas to address them. For us in Southwest Houston, the issues fall into four main categories:
Things will improve when we get involved, develop a plan with specific steps, coordinate with all community stakeholders, and push hard to get results. This is not an exhaustive list of issues by any means, but it should jump start the dialogue. Take some time and learn more about these issues and solutions. Your feedback and participation are vital.
Twitter FeedMy Tweets
- Houston Press: Neighborhoods like Sharpstown are “Essentially Ignored”
- Why I Am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term: Part Three
- Why I am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term: Part Two
- Why I Am Not Supporting Mike Laster for Another Term on City Council
- Tax Increment Zones (TIRZ) Expansions Designed to Beat Revenue Cap